- Purchasers of any consumer approved firework should use common sense when using the device. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to use any sparkler or fountain in the State of Connecticut.
- Hand held sparklers should not be held or used by children under the age of 16. Younger children are burned by these devices, of which the parents feel that the devices are safe in the hand of children.
- When using fountains the minimum safe distance is 30 feet from any buildings or spectators. The driveway away from vehicles is a good location.
- When using approved consumer aerial fireworks such as rockets or multi tube devices or reloadables we suggest a minimum distance of 250’ from any inhabited structure or spectator area.
- Do not light any fireworks under dry, drought, or windy conditions.
- Do not use any type of firework, including hand held sparklers indoors. Use safety Glasses when using fireworks.
- Always have a bucket of water or charged water hose nearby.
- Never allow intoxicated individuals to use fireworks.
- Never place any part of your body over a firework you are about to light or one that did not go off.
- Wait 20 minutes if the fireworks are a dud. Then flood the device with water. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RELIGHT THE DEVICE IN CASE IT FAILS.
- Never take apart fireworks or experiment with them. This is a disaster waiting to happen. It is also against the law!
We have a trained sales staff to assist with you how each device works and the safest way to shoot fireworks.